Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Your Soul Energy Healing may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• – To periodically email subscribers with information about Free Energy Healing – downloads, webinars and workshops to support deeper soulful connection to Self.
• – To periodically email subscribers with Inspired messages and insights to prompt your own soulful reflections on your process of expanding into deeper self-love and self-trust.
• – To periodically email subscribers with offers on future courses, healing audios, workshops, and mentorship opportunities to release blocks to self-trust and enhance your inner freedom.
• – To periodically email subscribers with information about Customised Facebook advertising.
• – We may use the email address to respond to Users inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Please be aware that the content of this website does not provide or substitute for clinical diagnosis, advice or treatment whether physical or psychological. Nor does this website provide substitute for financial advice. It is the client’s responsibility to seek out the help of medical, mental health or financial professionals as necessary.